Frequently Ask Questions
How much do we charge for estimates?
We offer free estimates on most occasions.
How quickly can we get out a bid or proposal?
Depending on the size of the job and your time table, we will do our best to get a proposal to you as soon as possible.
What areas do we service?
We service most of San Diego County.
What types of welding services do we offer?
Our skilled welding staff provides a full range of welding services. We can provide welding services ranging from structural and plate welding to light gauge tubular steels, stainless and aluminum.
Specifically we offer the following welding types:
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas)
- Cold Wire TIG
- MIG (Metal Inert Gas)
What are some typical applications of our services?
The most common applications are:
- General Welding and Welding Repairs
- Ornamental Iron Work
- Railings and Hand Railings – Fabrication, Installation, and Repair
- Insurance Upgrades On Railings
- Stairs and Spiral Stairs – Fabrication, Installation, and Repair
- Gates and Entry Systems – Fabrication, Installation, and Repair
- Security Doors and Window Guards – Installation and Repair
- Truck Rack Fabrication, Installation, and Repair
- Installation of Motor Vehicle Hitches
- Garage Doors and Openers – Installation and Repair
- Fence Material Fabrication and Installation
- Fabrication of Custom Metal Items