Welding is the art of heating metal to the melting point and then allowing parts of the metal and filler metal to flow together. Welding is a diverse technology, and there are 94 different welding and allied processes.
We offer free estimates on most occasions.
Depending on the size of the job and your time table, we will do our best to get a proposal to you as soon as possible.
We service most of San Diego County.
Our skilled welding staff provides a full range of welding services. We can provide welding services ranging from structural and plate welding to light gauge tubular steels, stainless and aluminum.
Specifically we offer the following welding types:
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas)
- Cold Wire TIG
- MIG (Metal Inert Gas)
We provide welding services for both common and more exotic metals. Our welders have years of experience working with the materials listed below.
- Stainless Steel
- Fiber Laser: Complex curves, high-tolerance parts, high-efficiency yields, thin components, etching, and thick plate.
- Turret Punch: Low cost production of medium tolerance components, weldments, stamped parts, louvers, logos and other formed features.
- CNC Press Breaks: A wide range of press breaks allow us to handle small components and large architectural panels. In combination with our laser cutting capabilities we are able to make low-cost specialty tooling for unique forming jobs.
- Welding: Our certified welders perform GMAW, GTAW, Stick Welding, Spot Welding, and brazing for a wide range of customer products.
- Powder Coating: In-house powder-coat capabilities are critical to the high-quality finishes and rapid delivery we provide our customers.
- QC / ISO Compliance: We have a dedicated QC department which guarantees consistent quality of production and accurate quantity and date of delivery. Many of our customers are ISO 9001 and CE certified companies. For this reason we operate with ISO Standards necessary for our customers to meet their requirements.
The most common applications are:
- General Welding and Welding Repairs
- Ornamental Iron Work
- Railings and Hand Railings – Fabrication, Installation, and Repair
- Insurance Upgrades On Railings
- Stairs and Spiral Stairs – Fabrication, Installation, and Repair
- Gates and Entry Systems – Fabrication, Installation, and Repair
- Security Doors and Window Guards – Installation and Repair
- Truck Rack Fabrication, Installation, and Repair
- Installation of Motor Vehicle Hitches
- Garage Doors and Openers – Installation and Repair
- Fence Material Fabrication and Installation
- Fabrication of Custom Metal Items
- Architectural: Gutters, louvers, fascia panels, downspouts, brackets, and industrial powder coat finishes, all certified for rugged outdoor applications.
- Computing: Electronic cabinets, enclosures and server towers with water-shear and water-tight assembly methods.
- Robotics: Internal components and electronic enclosures for cutting edge robotic welding equipment.
- Bio-Medical: Laser cutting, ultra-clean finishes and ROHS Certified materials critical to products used in the medical field.
- Military: Wide range of fabrication for military safety equipment and prototypes.
- Civil: Our components are critical to industrial water filtration systems used in counties across the United States
- Power Generation: Our our products are used in equipment critical to the Oil, Nuclear and Wind Energy industries
- Consumer Goods: Keychains, bottle openers, stamped accessories
- Lighting: Light shrouds, hydroponics, mirrored finishes, at the low costs critical to this industry
- Luxury Goods: Internal and cosmetic components of high-end luxury products
Every welding job’s requirements are different, but we often grind the welds, polish the welds, descale the welds, prepare the welded surfaces for painting, and prime the prepared surface after the welding process is completed all based on individual customer requirements.